Monday, October 18, 2010

AM I NOT


'AM I NOT ' Photo Wall Exhibition

October 20 until October 31, 2010

Opening Ceremony on October 20, 2010
starts at 7 pm

@Central Park Mall
Podomoro City, Jl Let.Jend. S.Parman Kav 28 Jakarta Barat


for sure all of u guys really recommended to come to this important exhibition. his works in photography produced a really good quality in terms of the arts and technique at the same time. no wonder every industry know him well since his capabilities used for different kinds of photos genre are came out impressive, from commercial to fashion or maybe from wedding to profile company. he just blessed with that give i guess.
personally, his one of my best mentor in photography. he never teach me anything or try to be superior in front of me unless i was asking him first. but at the same time, to saw him works with others in the industry it is automatically shows me a lot of lesson for me to learn. he teach me the most important things to success in my works life and it is not about photography at all, simple... it is how our body can controlled our self to be 'adjustable'.
congrats! with your exhibitions bon.. may god always be with you:) cheers!


PLEASE COME AND SUPPORT OUR LOCAL TALENTS :) see you there!



photo courtesy of Bona Soetirto

No comments:

Post a Comment